What is a B Corporation?
B Corps are for-profit businesses that have a wider purpose than maximizing profits.
What Makes Salt Palm a Benefit Corporation?
St. Pete-based Salt Palm Development creates high-quality, responsible residential developments with consideration of environmental, community, and economic impacts.
Salt Palm practices and facilitates social corporate responsibility, and endeavors to help foster a more accountable and enthusiastic corporate responsibility movement in St. Petersburg and Florida.
Salt Palm encourages other businesses to develop practices that benefit corporations and B Corp movements and facilitate further engagement toward a sustainable future.
- Want to do business with a Florida Certified B Corp?
- Want to do Business with a Florida Benefit Corporation?
- Difference between B Corp and Benefit Corporation
- How to Form a Florida Benefit Corporation
- B Corp Declaration of Interdependence
- B Corp YouTube Channel
- Find a B Corp
- 1% For The Planet
- Conscious Capitalism Florida
- Corporate Social Responsibility (Wikipedia)
- Want to Measure Your Social and Environmental Impact?
From The Founder
If you care about pollution, fair labor, and general fairness; if you believe that a business is not really good unless they truly care about their customers and are willing to be transparent to prove it; if you want to support the greater good when you make purchases but can’t easily discern responsible businesses from those with clever marketing; then you’ve been looking for B Corps. B Corps ensure corporate responsibility and transparency through a rigorous certification process to help you know with whom you are doing business. Salt Palm and its affiliates seek first to do business with like-minded partners including fellow Certified B Corps and benefit corporations.